Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Start...

I am starting this blog because I am always looking for new fun places to take my kids in the Portland area, but it is hard to find good info and pictures about the places, sometimes. So I'll be going to parks and playcenters and posting little reviews with photos. If you're a mommy, I'm sure you will enjoy reading about my adventures and you might find some new places to try out!

So now that you know my goal, here is a little about my family and I. We just moved to Portland from Los Angeles in March and I love it here. It's so green and beautiful! I gave birth to an adorable baby girl in May(Chloe), and I also have a really goofy 2 1/2 year old toddler(Ethan)




I am a stay at home mom, which I love. When I'm not playing Mr. Potato Head with Ethan or Singing to Chloe, you'll find me at my desk crocheting. Now that I have a girl to crochet pink things for (see photo above) I am making her all kinds of stuff! But I also make things to sell on etsy. If you'd like to check out my store, you can at http://adorkable1.etsy.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment